This is a Community web site of Uniting Investors a DBA of National REIA.
What information are we collecting and how are we collecting it?
When you order products or services, participate in surveys, or apply for a job at National REIA DBA Uniting Investors, we will ask you to provide personal information to complete these transactions. The types of personal information you provide to us on these pages may include contact information such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address; and other unique information such as user IDs and passwords, billing and transaction information, credit card information, product and service preferences, contact preferences, educational and employment background, and job interest data. In addition to the information you provide to us, National REIA DBA Uniting Investors may also collect information during your visit to the National REIA DBA Uniting Investors Network through our automatic data collection tools (“Data Collection Tools”), which include cookies, Web beacons, embedded Web links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools. These Data Collection Tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to our website such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived at the National REIA DBA Uniting Investors Network. These Data Collection Tools may also collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address, clickstream behavior and product information. When a visitor requests a page from any web site within the National REIA DBA Uniting Investors Network, our web servers automatically recognize that visitor's domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. National REIA DBA Uniting Investors also collects information from credible third party commercially available sources. This information may include your name, address, email address and demographic data which may be may be used along with the information National REIA DBA Uniting Investors collects when you visit the National REIA DBA Uniting Investors Network.
How do we use your information?
National REIA DBA Uniting Investors collects information to better understand your needs and interests to help deliver a consistent and personalized experience on the National REIA DBA Uniting Investors Network. As a condition to being allowed to download a trial or evaluation software from the National REIA DBA Uniting Investors Network, you consent to being contacted by National REIA DBA Uniting Investors or its representatives to provide you with information about our other products and/or services that we think will be of interest to you. We will give you the opportunity to choose your privacy preferences regarding the communications we send (see below – How do I Select Privacy Preferences). Credit card information is used only for payment processing and fraud prevention. Credit card information and other sensitive personal information required to process a credit decision is not used for any other purpose by our financial services providers or National REIA DBA Uniting Investors and will not be kept longer than necessary for providing the services, unless you ask us to retain your credit card information for future purchases.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
What are web beacons and how do we use them?
Some parts of the National REIA DBA Uniting Investors Network may use Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about your website usage and your interaction with email. A Web beacon is an electronic image, called a single-pixel (1x1) or clear GIF. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on your computer such as cookies, the time and date of a page viewed, and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed. You may be able to disable Web beacons in email messages by not downloading images contained in the message you receive (this feature varies depending on the email software used on your personal computer). However, doing this may not always disable a Web beacon or other automatic data collection tools in the email message due to specific email software capabilities. If you choose to receive marketing emails or newsletters from National REIA DBA Uniting Investors may automatically collect personal information about you. For example, through Web beacons and personalized URLs embedded in these emails or newsletters, National REIA DBA Uniting Investors can track whether you’ve opened those messages and whether you’ve clicked on links contained within those messages. For more information on embedded Web links, see below.
What are embedded web links and how do we use them?
Some emails from National REIA DBA Uniting Investors may use links designed to lead you to a relevant area on the Web. The redirection system allows National REIA DBA Uniting Investors to change the destination URL of these links, if necessary, and to determine the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives. In emails, such web links may also allow National REIA DBA Uniting Investors to determine whether you have clicked a link in an email, and this information about the interaction may be connected to your personal identity. If you do not want National REIA DBA Uniting Investors to collect information about the links that you click, you can: (1) change your choice about how you receive communications from National REIA DBA Uniting Investors (i.e. choose a text-based version of the message where available); or (2) choose not to click links in an email that National REIA DBA Uniting Investors sends.
Will we disclose the information we collect to outside third parties?
- National REIA DBA Uniting Investors retains service providers and suppliers to deliver complete products, services and customer solutions and to assist National REIA DBA Uniting Investors with marketing and communication initiatives. These providers and suppliers include, for example, credit card processors, providers of customer support and live-help, email service providers, automated data processors, and shipping agents. Suppliers and service providers are required to keep confidential the information received on behalf of National REIA DBA Uniting Investors and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for National REIA DBA Uniting Investors.
How do I select privacy preferences?
You may opt out of receiving communications from National REIA DBA Uniting Investors by using one of the following methods:
- Select the email "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each email communication.
- Return to the National REIA DBA Uniting Investors Web page(s) where you originally registered your preferences and follow the opt-out instructions.
- Write to National REIA DBA Uniting Investors. Be sure to provide your name, email and postal address, and specific relevant information about the National REIA DBA Uniting Investors communications that you no longer wish to receive.
Please note that when you opt out of receiving certain communications, it may affect the services you have chosen to receive from National REIA DBA Uniting Investors where accepting the communications is a condition of receiving the services.
How do we keep your personal information secure?
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, National REIA DBA Uniting Investors utilizes appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect. National REIA DBA Uniting Investors uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information such as credit card information. Credit card numbers are used only for processing payments and are not used for other purposes.
Our postal address is:
c/o National REIA
7265 Kenwood Road, Suite 368
Cincinnati, OH 45236
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can reach us by telephone at 1-888-762-7342.
Terms of Service
Terms of Service
1. About National REIA DBA Uniting Investors and these Terms of Service
National REIA DBA Uniting Investors, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "us" or "we") To develop, support and promote local real estate investor organizations while serving the interests of the real estate investment industry through networking, education, support, leadership on legislative issues, and promoting professionalism and standards of excellence in our industry. The National REIA DBA Uniting Investors Community web site aims to help its users find, and make a journey to success in real estate investing by providing access to peers and to the best subject matter experts in the world, thought-provoking commentary, a supportive community and related services through the domain name unitinginvestors.com (the "Site"). These Terms of Service ("TOS") set forth the legally binding terms that govern your use of the Site. You may choose to simply browse National REIA DBA Uniting Investors Content on our Site as a "Visitor" or you may choose to register with National REIA DBA Uniting Investors and become a "Member" so that you can join some of our communities, join our professional networking programs, or post materials on our Site.
The Site includes a wide variety of resources including articles, blogs, body of knowledge, message boards, groups, videos, photo galleries and other materials that we put on the Site (the "National REIA DBA Uniting Investors Content") as well as ideas, suggestions, opinions, comments, and observations made by Visitors and Members, and any text, data, photographs, video, music, sound, chat, messages, files or other material provided to us or posted on the Site by Visitors and Members (all of which are referred to as "User Content"). When we use the term "Content", we mean both National REIA DBA Uniting Investors Content and User Content collectively.
Whether you are a Visitor or a Member, by using this Site you are agreeing to be bound by these TOS. If you become a Member, there are some additional rules that apply to you--see paragraph four below. If you do not agree to the terms of service, please do not use the site. By using the site you are indicating that you are at least 18 years old. If you are not at least 18 years old, please do not enter the Site.
2. About What's on Our Site
Please remember the following with respect to what is on our Site:
Products. Third parties may not advertise or promote certain products or services on the Site unless given permission in an advance arrangement with National REIA DBA Uniting Investors. Descriptions, images or listings of, or links or references to, products or services on the Site do not imply National REIA DBA Uniting Investors’ endorsement of such products or services. National REIA DBA Uniting Investors is not responsible in any manner for such third party products and services.
Sweepstakes, Contests, and Games. Any sweepstakes, contests, and games that are accessible through the Site are governed by specific rules, which are linked from the particular activity. By entering such sweepstakes or contests or participating in such games you are subject to those rules-please remember to read them carefully.
Linked Sites. The Site may provide links to other Internet websites or resources ("Linked Sites"). National REIA DBA Uniting Investors neither controls nor endorses such Linked Sites, nor have we reviewed or approved any content that appears on such Linked Sites. National REIA DBA Uniting Investors is not responsible in any manner for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from any Linked Sites, and National REIA DBA Uniting Investors shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods and services available on or through any Linked Site.
Monitoring. We have no obligation to monitor, filter or prescreen User Content, websites created or linked to by our Members, message boards or any other materials that you or third parties transmit to or post on the Site. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the right (but not the obligation) to monitor the Site, including User Content.
Disclaimer regarding Professional Advice. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. National REIA DBA Uniting Investors Content contains information, data, advice, text and other materials compiled from a variety of third party sources. National REIA DBA Uniting Investors in no way endorses any of these materials, which are provided for your convenience, and are solely intended to broaden user understanding and knowledge of remote support topics.
3. Registration Obligations
If and when you register to become a Member, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, complete, and current information (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. You acknowledge and agree that, if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site and/or remove any User Content you have provided from the Site.
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password. We may refuse to grant you a username, password and/or domain name that impersonates someone else, is or may be illegal, is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, is already in current use, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, may cause confusion, or for any other reason as determined by us in our sole discretion. You are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your username and password, and you agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the Site to any third party. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by immediately emailing us at email@example.com. You are solely responsible for any and all activities, whether by you or anyone else (including without limitation purchases) conducted through your account.
4. Member Rules of Conduct and User Content
National REIA DBA Uniting Investors provides tools for Members to create content such as blogs, profiles, photo albums, video galleries and other materials. National REIA DBA Uniting Investors also hosts community message boards and other forums on the Site. Members are expected to abide by the Rules of Conduct that are set forth at http://unitinginvestors.com/GUIDELINES If you are a Member and you fail to comply with the Rules of Conduct or these Terms of Service your access to the Site may be terminated.
You are solely responsible for the User Content you post on or through the Site and the consequences of posting such User Content. By posting such User Content, you represent and warrant to us that you have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to enable inclusion of the User Content in the manner contemplated by this Site and these TOS. You agree that you will not post User Content that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post such User Content.
We may remove any User Content and/or disclose such User Content and the circumstances surrounding its transmission to any third party in order to: (a) operate the Site properly; (b) to protect ourselves, our sponsors, and our Members and Visitors; and (c) comply with legal obligations or governmental requests. You agree that any User Content posted to the Site is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the User Content, and that your sole recourse for any damage you may suffer as a result of such User Content shall be to such individual.
5. Changes to these Terms of Service
National REIA DBA Uniting Investors reserves the right at any time to: (a) change the terms and conditions of these TOS; (b) change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any particular type of Content on or feature of the Site; or (c) change any fees or charges associated with use of the Site or for any products or services offered for sale or otherwise available on the Site. Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by posting the changes on the Site or via electronic mail. Your use of the Site after such notice will be deemed an acceptance of such changes. Be sure to review this TOS periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version.
6. Jurisdictional Issues
National REIA DBA Uniting Investors makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations other than the United States. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable.
National REIA DBA Uniting Investors, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof), or use of the Site, and remove and discard any Content within the Site, at any time and for any reason.
8. Proprietary Rights
National REIA DBA Uniting Investors Content includes proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, and that is the property of National REIA DBA Uniting Investors or National REIA DBA Uniting Investors’ licensors. Content contained in advertisements is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
By sending us User Content in any form and/or by posting User Content to any area of the Site, you grant us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale and import such User Content and other materials in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you. However, after posting User Content, you continue to retain your ownership rights in such User Content, and you continue to have the right to use your User Content in any way you choose. However, in no event shall National REIA DBA Uniting Investors have any obligation to pay a fee to a Member or Visitor in connection with any transfer of National REIA DBA Uniting Investors’ business, including without limitation any merger or sale or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of National REIA DBA Uniting Investors.
9. Copyright Policy The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by National REIA DBA Uniting Investors infringe your copyright, you, or your agent, may send National REIA DBA Uniting Investors notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked with the following information: (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (b) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on the Site. Providing the URL(s) of the claimed infringing material satisfies this requirement); (c) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and (f) your physical or electronic signature. National REIA DBA Uniting Investors’ Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can be reached as follows: Copyright Agent, National REIA DBA Uniting Investors NAME, 7265 Kenwood Road, Suite 368, Attn: Jeff Watson. Our Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can also be reached electronically by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon National REIA DBA Uniting Investors actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send National REIA DBA Uniting Investors a counter-notice. All notices and counter notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.copyright.gov/ for details. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE, THE CONTENT, ALL TOOLS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DISPLAYED ON, OR ACCESSED OR OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE", AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, National REIA DBA Uniting Investors and its affiliates, suppliers, and agents do not warrant that your use of the site and access to and use of Content and all tools will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure, that any information obtained therein is accurate, reliable or complete, that defects will be corrected, or that any software, the Site, or the server(s) on which the Site is hosted are free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of the Site and any information or materials provided on or through the Site is entirely at your own risk.
12. Limitation of Liability
Neither National REIA DBA Uniting Investors nor its suppliers, agents or sponsors are responsible or liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to (i) the use of or inability to use the Site; (ii) any Content contained on the site or member website; (iii) statements or conduct on the Site; (iv) any product or service purchased or obtained through the Site; (v) any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the Site; (vi) any damage caused by loss of access to, deletion of, failure to store, failure to back up, or alteration of any Member Content; or, (vii) any other matter relating to the Site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site is to stop using the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold National REIA DBA Uniting Investors and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, employees, and representatives, as well as suppliers involved with the Site, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of these TOS, including any violation of the Rules of Conduct set forth at http://unitinginvestors.com/GUIDELINES (b) any allegation that any User Content that you submit to National REIA DBA Uniting Investors infringes or otherwise violates the copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property or privacy rights of a third party, and (c) your activities in connection with the Site.
14. Other Information
The TOS constitute the entire agreement between you and National REIA DBA Uniting Investors and supersedes any prior agreements between you and National REIA DBA Uniting Investors. The TOS and the relationship between you and National REIA DBA Uniting Investors shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of STATE without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of COUNTY in the State of STATE and any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. The failure of National REIA DBA Uniting Investors to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this TOS and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This TOS is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach of default.
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California residents are entitled to the following specific consumer rights information: "The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210."
Welcome to the Uniting Investors Community. The Uniting Investors Community is a place where Real Estate Investors, Private Money Investors or Note Buyers can:
- Meet other people interested in real estate, private money, notes or real estate investing associations
- Discuss the latest topics about real estate, private money, and notes
- Provide feedback on real estate, private money, notes or real estate investing associations
- Learn more about what is happening in the industry
- Share experiences and learn from the experiences of others
- The Uniting Investors Community thrives on its members and members’ participation
- Stay involved, make comments, add files and pictures, start a blog, seek new friends
- Invite your friends and colleagues, the more the merrier!
- Post only information that you are comfortable with others seeing — and knowing — about you.
- These guidelines are designed to help make participation for everyone a positive experience.
How you talk to others in an online Uniting Investors Community is not that different from the way you would talk to others in real life. But there are some things you should be mindful of in an online environment:
- Posting in all caps is the same as SHOUTING
- Don't use offensive language, be rude, use hate speech, or harass or spam other members
- No selling, solicitation, advertisement, or promotion of products or services is permitted on the Uniting Investors Community. This is a place to engage with other members in a positive way, not sell your stuff.
- Don't upload copyrighted or illegal materials that don’t belong to you
- Don't upload a picture that you wouldn't show your children — that means no pictures of nudity, or sexual content, violence, weapons, etc.
- If there is an issue you’d like to report, flag the content or action, send a message to the Community Admin, or notify us at email@example.com. Please note that while Uniting Investors Community has no obligation to delete content that you find personally objectionable or offensive, we will do our best to address any problems that may arise.
- When there is a violation of our guidelines below, we may:
- Provide a warning to the offender
- Delete some or all of the content
- Temporarily or permanently terminate the offending member’s account (we don’t want to, so don’t make us)
Things to Remember
- This site is for adults only, above the age of 18
- Uniting Investors, its partners and sponsors and www.unitinginestors.com are not responsible for the content provided by users on the site and the content provided by users is their opinion and not that of Uniting Investors, its partners and sponsors and www.unitinginestors.com.
- Use common sense when reading any recommendations or advice and always consult a professional (e.g., your doctor, tax accountant, lawyer, etc.) when making any important decisions.
- Our guidelines will evolve over time and we reserve the right to modify or change these guidelines without notice
That’s it! Thanks for joining us!